Hinweis auf Cookies und der Datenschutzgrundverordnung
LiebeR BesucherIN. Beim Betreten unserer Webseite werden Cookies gespeichert. Diese Cookies beinhalten deine IP-Adresse zur besseren Verwendung unserer Seite und Services. Bei registrierten UserInnen werden ebenso die IP-Adresse, sowie eine Session-ID gespeichert. Eure bekanntgegebenen Daten werden ausschließlich auf österreichischen Servern bei World4You gespeichert, dies betrifft insbesondere Benutzername, e-Mail-Adresse und IP-Adresse, welche personenbezogen sind. Die Daten werden nicht für Werbung oder anderwärtige Kommerzielle Dinge verwendet, ebenso werden diese Daten auch nicht an Dritte weiter gegeben. Bitte beachte auch unsere Nutzungsbedingungen und Datenschutzrichtlinie. Solltest du damit nicht einverstanden sein, verlasse bitte unsere Seite. Hinweis aufgrund der DSGVO. Euer SHC-Team!

php Devolo Home Control API

DIY Lösungen mit Raspberry PI, FHEM usw. Präsentiere uns deine Eigen-Kreation.

Moderator: Moderatoren

KiboOst
Smart-Routinier
Smart-Routinier
Spezialgebiet: DHC / Development

Re: php Devolo Home Control API

Beitragvon KiboOst » Di 14. Mär 2017, 15:00

If you want live states of devices it is more complex to do.
And I know nothing about domoticz so I can't test anything.
Couldn't domoticz accept javascript/nodejs plugins ?

spleijers
Smart-Nerd
Smart-Nerd
Spezialgebiet: IT

Beitragvon spleijers » Mi 15. Mär 2017, 09:34

I know that Domoticz can interface with a nodejs plugin. But for that you will still need a Python or C++ plugin i believe. My C++ and Python knowledge is minimal, PHP better (just complete opposite as you then ;) ).

The python plugins do not seem that difficult in setup, see for example: https://github.com/rvdvoorde/domoticz-homewizard (homewizard is a 433mhz controller)

What kind of hardware do you use for your Webserver? Personally I use a Synology NAS, good thing about it is that you can also install Domotica software controllers like Domoticz or OpenHAB.

Oh, can you also include a function for enabling/disabling rules?

KiboOst
Smart-Routinier
Smart-Routinier

Beitragvon KiboOst » Mi 15. Mär 2017, 09:53

I use easyphp server and synology NAS also.

About enable/disable rules, the central doesn't allow it with my API. Same for timers.
So you can set a scene that enable/disable whatever rules you want, and start the scene with the api.
I keep an eye on this feature and try different stuff but still can't :oops:

KiboOst
Smart-Routinier
Smart-Routinier

Beitragvon KiboOst » Sa 18. Mär 2017, 11:52

Ok, I got a new authentification method and now can do all stuff we can do on the web interface.
I will have to reformat code etc before putting it in API, but will do soon.

So, changing rules and timers states works!
Anyway I will never implement anything like creating devices, deleting them or editing too risky, Rules if/then, the web interface is all good for that ;-)

Stay tuned!
Zuletzt geändert von KiboOst am So 19. Mär 2017, 12:07, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

KiboOst
Smart-Routinier
Smart-Routinier

Beitragvon KiboOst » Sa 18. Mär 2017, 18:06

darki
Smart-Routinier
Smart-Routinier
Spezialgebiet: -kA-

Beitragvon darki » Mo 20. Mär 2017, 16:36

This is great, I will definitly try it out. My aim is to build some kind of dash board for my tablet which will be plugged at a wall

darki
Smart-Routinier
Smart-Routinier

Beitragvon darki » Mo 20. Mär 2017, 22:02

One "noob" question. With this API you created would it be possible for you to build a binding for http://www.openhab.org ?

KiboOst
Smart-Routinier
Smart-Routinier

Beitragvon KiboOst » Di 21. Mär 2017, 09:02

Hi Darki,

Why would you build your own dashboard when Devolo app is powerful and quite nice ? This API isn't really designed for live data/feedback.

About openhab, I don't know anything about it and I hate java :( Would be better to find someone who ever know it.

darki
Smart-Routinier
Smart-Routinier

Beitragvon darki » Di 21. Mär 2017, 09:41

Hi,

yes the Devolo dash board is nice but on a tablet with that amount of sensors etc. the icons are to big and some times with informtation I do not need. I don't want to scrool whole pages to find the information I need. Thats why I need a smaller version.

For example just a wall plug icon which turns green or red depending on the state, not the whole Devolo big blue version.

Nevertheless Devolo dash board is much better than other ones of course.

KiboOst
Smart-Routinier
Smart-Routinier

Beitragvon KiboOst » Di 21. Mär 2017, 12:56

You could simply set a dashboard with only one device ;-)
The problem with such sort of stuff is that you will need to refresh things regularly if not every second to get state of the device.
This isn't a proper use and should be avoided. Such usage should use a webhook. You register a function to run on an event, and register central events to call your script when something happens. So there isn't unnecessary poll request.

But my API doesn't register such events. It's main use is to read/change some stuff depending on other unsupported stuff/datas, or trigger actions from IFTTT that can't be we Devolo official triggers and such.

Zurück zu „DIY - Do It Yourself“